Based on the Issue paper of the Metropolis Observatory "Internationalisation of metropolitan spaces", Metropolis and "Proyecto AL-LAs" offer a webinar to provide tools to local governments on how to construct a strategic public policy of international action at the metropolitan level.
- Internationalisation and public policies
- Cooperation and international strategies
- The global impact of metropolitan measures
- Communication: a key element in legitimising public policies
- Analysis of internationalisation strategies around the world
- Recommendations for the internationalisation of metropolitan spaces
This webinar is open to anyone and completely free. It will take place on April 3, 2020, from 16:30 to 17:30 (CET), and will be held in Spanish
You can join the webinar at the link https://zoom.us/j/643219201 or through the Zoom ID number 643-219-201
All people interested in participating are invited to subscribe here
- More information here.